After the marriage, every couple and their family wants to have a new member to their family with would make them act childish and add more positive vibes in the family, and make everyone in high spirits, but due to some unwanted reasons, they are unable to have a bite to this fruit, which is called infertility. Infertility can also be in men as well as women. But with the help of latest and advanced technology, you can overcome with infertility. Dr. Manju Chawla helps to conquer infertility in Indore with more than 9 years of experience in female infertility specialist in Indore. She is the Reputed & Best Gynecologist for infertility in Indore.
Symptoms and factors for infertility in women :
- Infrequent menstrual periods: when a woman has menstrual periods which is occurring every 21 to 35 days is considered good menstrual periods, but it is taking more than 35 days or happening in less than 21 days then you visit infertility specialist.
- Female age of more than 35 years: Age is also a factor as after the age of 35 years, egg that is produced generally produces at a less rate, so there are chances of infertility.
- Pelvic infections or sexually transmitted diseases: – Sexually transmitted disease, such as Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, can be a reason inflammation and lasting wound of the fallopian tubes. The existence of open tubes is necessary for natural conception, as sperm have to cross the tubes in order to get to and fertilize the ovulated egg.
- Illegal Drugs: Use of Marijuana and Cocaine can lessen the chances of egg production.
- Surplus Alcohol consumption
- Overweight or Obesity: This may decrease the possibility of conceiving.
Treatment of Infertility :
- Clomiphene citrate: Clomiphene (Clomid) is in use by mouth and arouses ovulation by origin the pituitary gland to let go more FSH and LH, which rouse the enlargement of an ovarian follicle having an egg.
- Gonadotropins: In place of stimulating the pituitary gland to free more hormones, these insert healing rouse the ovary directly to produce multiple eggs. There’s a higher risk of having multiples and contain an early delivery with gonadotropin apply.
- Metformin: Metformin is in use after insulin struggle is a known or alleged reason of infertility, usually in women. Metformin helps improve insulin resistance, which can recover the possibility of ovulation.
- Letrozole: Letrozole belongs to a division of drugs identified as aromatase inhibitors and works in a like manner to clomiphene. Letrozole may induce ovulation.
- Bromocriptine: Bromocriptine might be used when ovulation troubles are the basis by the surplus creation of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia) by the pituitary gland.