Pediatric urology is a specialty of medical concerns with syndromes of children’s genitourinary arrangement. Pediatric urologist takes care of both girls as well as boys from birth to pre-adolescence .The most usual complication are involving urination, reproductive organs, and testes. Doctor Sudhir Chawla (urologist) is an accepted child specialist for pediatric urology in Indore. Treatment for pediatric urology is done under complete guidance and care. Pediatric urology often uses equipment that is mainly designed for children. Urologist help create a comfortable and non- hostile atmosphere for your kid.
Problems pediatric urology deals with:
- Bladder control problems like bedwetting and daytime incontinence
- Urinary obstruction
- Repair if genitourinary trauma
- Minor malfunction of the penis
Treatment provided under pediatric urology:
- Assessment and controlling of voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary area impurities.
- Decision and supervision of urological tract difficulties known before birth.
- Evaluating and managing of urinary tract problems relate with birth neurological conditions.
- Assessment and surgical management of kidney stone problems.
- Surgical reconstruction of the urinary areas like kidney, ureters, and bladder including genital abnormalities and sex-related development.
- Surgery for groin conditions in babyhood and puberty.
- Surgical management of tumors and malignancies of bladder, kidney, and testis.
Care after a pediatric urology:
- Diet As the child gets laid –off from the hospital, he could be able to drink the liquid and keep them down without vomiting. Have a light diet for the evening.
- Pain Local anesthesia will take care of your pain in a few hours. Take the prescription given by your urologist regularly.
- Laceration care You should not worry about an evacuation of stitches. They will dissolve on their own within two months of pediatric urology surgery. It is normal for the pennies to develop swollen and black and blue after surgery. It will get better on some days. Older boys may see the urinary stream is split due to swelling and the stitches.
- Activity To evade problems in the area of surgery make your child avoid activity that requires spanning. It means they should not ride cycle, rocking horse for a few weeks.